Medical Waste Disposal
Prime Medical Disposal, LLC helps clients manage and dispose of Regulated Medical Waste including sharps, pharmaceutical waste, trace-chemotherapy waste, and pathological waste. We also provide on-site and off-site document destruction services through our sister company Advanced Data Storage. PMD is Kern County’s only locally-owned and operated medical waste transport company and we operate within the core values of safety, compliance and a passion for customer satisfaction.
PMD Offers The Following Medical Waste Disposal Services:
- Medical waste collection, and disposal services across California
- Customer service focused team operating in full compliance.
- Competitive and transparent pricing
- Sharps waste disposal
- Pharmaceutical waste disposal
- Trace-chemotherapy waste disposal
- Pathological waste disposal
- Document destruction services
- Free price quote when you call today!
PMD Provides Medical Waste Disposal Services to:
- Blood Banks
- Cancer Centers
- Dental Clinics
- Dialysis Centers
- Health Care Facilities
- Medical Laboratories
- Veterinarian Hospitals and Clinics
- Any low and high volume generators